Negative Ions Produce Positive Vibes
Let’s be clear, there is nothing negative or unhealthy about negative ions. Negative ions are beneficial for the human body while positive ions are harmful. In fact, you will find the highest concentrations of negative ions in natural, clean air. Ions are invisible charged particles in the air – either molecules or atoms, which bear an electric charge. Some particles are positively charged and some are negatively charged. To put it simply, positive ions are molecules that have lost one or more electrons whereas negative ions are actually oxygen atoms with extra-negatively-charged electrons. Negative ions are abundant in nature, especially around waterfalls, on the ocean surf, at the beach and after a storm. They are widespread in mountains and forests. Our modern world is overcome with positive ions and severe air pollution. Void of negative ions, our health is adversely affected, our moods are altered from our natural ‘high’ to increased levels of stress and other health issues from depression, insomnia, and fatigue. In short, while the ocean is reported to contain tens of thousands of negative ions, an average home or office building, may contain a few hundred or sometimes none.
But imagine if you had 5 million negative ions in your room 24/7? Sticking 5 Massive Mountain discs at the end of each blade of your ceiling fan and with the fan running, you are getting 5 million neg ions (and with the fan off only 9 thousand). It is the double spin and co-mingling of the neg ions that produce the increase.
Any room becomes a rain forest.
Negative ions are present in the air we breathe in and they are also present in our bodies. The degree to which negative ions contribute to overall well-being and health is scientifically proven:
- They neutralize free radicals.
- They revitalize cell metabolism.
- They enhance immune function.
- They purify the blood.
- They balance the autonomic nervous system, promoting deep sleep and healthy digestion.
Massive Mountain Card – How to use and the number needed:
- Carry or wear on the body: one
- Cell phone on back side: one
- TV: one on top, one on bottom & one on back
- Laptop: One in front of keyboard
- Ceiling fan: one at the end of each blade (furthest from the fan center) with picture visible and facing down
- Refrigerator: two – one to keep food fresh and one on front for EMF’s
- Auto: four – one on either side on front dashboard, one under the back seats, each side
- Auto gas tank: two – for every 20 gallon or less tank. Put 6 inches apart on bottom of gas tank.
- Small appliances: one
- Bedroom/room: four per room – one in each corner of the bed, under the bed
- Circuit breaker box: two inside one at the top, and one on bottom
Price: $23.95 (2 adhesive discs)
Testimonial: “I have my ceiling fan with five Massive Mountain discs running constantly for about 4 months in my bedroom. I felt the difference right away. Better sleep and a huge boost in my well-being. If you have a ceiling fan, I highly recommend doing this. As soon as I enter my room, it feels like I’m sitting on a rock in front of a giant waterfall.”
MG Albuquerque, NM